The kidney biopsy results are in, the doctor called it “bad news”. Haddie’s kidneys are not looking too good. She has quite extensive damage. 60% of her kidneys are not useful, and the other 40% are abnormal and will continue … Continue reading →
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Join 38 other followers